- Obtain city sheet/data sheet and legal description.
- Make recommendations for home presentation.
- Go over in detail the Midland real estate market and its affect
- Share comparables to support suggested listing price.
- Share what RE/MAX and Wayne Crosby have to offer you the seller
- Go over/sign listing agreement
- Review closing costs
- Review & fill out sellers disclosure statement
- Review REALTOR tour process
- Take interior & exterior photos
- Receive copy of front door key for electronic lock box
- Install electronic lock box
- Discuss showing instructions and acquire phone #’s and email
- Go over how showings will be requested and how feedback will sent and received
- Discuss how home will be showcased on various websites, including: remax.com, waynecrosby.com, midlandrealestate.com, realtor.com and several others.
- Full color brochures will be placed in the home and in the RE/MAX office for agents to view
- Weekly advertisement in Midland Daily News-RE/MAX insert
- Professional video tour will be done on the home and hosted on various websites
- Home will be showcased in the Midland Mall kiosk with in 1 week of listing
- An open house will be held on the home with in two weeks of listing the home for optimal exposure
- An email will be sent out to all agents showing homes in the price range of your home, to make them aware of the new listing
- If home is vacant; we can arrange for lawn care & snow removal